KGM Holiday Home Insurance
The KGM Holiday Home insurance policy is underwritten at Lloyds and offers insurance for holiday homes and second homes in both the UK and Europe.
Links to their holiday home insurance policy documentation are provided below:
- Comprehensive cover including fire, storm damage and much more.
- Damage caused by the escape of oil or water automatically included
- Subsidence cover for UK, Spain & Portugal
- Loss of rent or alternative accommodation costs
- Public liability indemnity up to £5,000,000
- Emergency travel cover
- 60 day un-occupancy period
- £2,000 for emergency travel cover
- £2,000 for accidental damage to domestic oil pipes, underground water-supply pipes, underground gas pipes and underground cables
- £3,000 for theft or attempted theft from outbuildings & garages
- £3,000 for damage to Garden Furniture
- £5m legal liability limit for accidents to domestic Staff
- £300 for Money & Credit Cards
- Accidental damage to both building and contents
- Let property up to 35 weeks a year
- Household goods and personal property within the home
- Accidental damage to televisions, audio and video equipment and computers
- Theft of contents in outbuildings
- Garden furniture up to £1,000
- Domestic freezer contents up to £500
Please ensure that you review the holiday home insurance documentation before you take out a policy to ensure that it fulfils your specific insurance requirements.