Towergate/Geo Overseas Mobile Home Insurance
The Geo (formerly Towergate) Overseas Mobile Home insurance policy is underwritten by "A Rated" insurers including Ageas, RSA and Underwriters at Lloyd's that all have extensive experience within this sector. Quality cover is offered for both UK and European manufactured static caravans and mobile homes within Europe.
Cover is available for Static Caravans or Mobile Homes in France, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
For policies incepted or renewed on or after 1st January 2019
For policies incepted or renewed on or after 1st July 2018
For policies incepted or renewed on or after 1st January 2018
For policies incepted or renewed prior to 1st January 2018
- Towergate Holiday Home Policy Summary prior to 1 January 2018
- Towergate Holiday Home Policy prior to 1 January 2018
Please ensure that you review the Overseas Mobile Home insurance documentation before you take out a policy to ensure that it fulfils your specific insurance requirements.
Key Features and Benefits
The Overseas Mobile Home Insurance policy is specially designed for overseas Mobile Homes and Static Caravans in Europe and includes some key features and benefits that you won't find included on a standard UK caravan insurance policy or overseas insurer policy including:
- No visitation clause i.e. no requirement for the property to be inspected at regular intervals as with most other insurers.
- Full buildings cover for overseas properties rather than the "shell only" cover provided by many overseas insurers.
- Cover for the Holiday Home whilst it is used by friends, family and/or is commercially let.
- Option for Accidental Damage cover - even for damage caused by tenants where a signed rental agreement is in place.
- Loss of hiring charges up to 20% of the buildings sum insured.
- £5million Public Liability cover which is essential when letting out a property (many overseas insurers only provide 150,000 to 200,000 Euros).
- £10 milllion Employers Liability cover for domestic staff such as cleaners (legal requirement in some countries).
- Overseas Emergency Travel Expenses up to £1,000.
- £250 included for Pedal Cycles.
- Loss or damage caused by electrical power surges.
- 24 Hour Domestic Emergency Helpline (UK Only).
- 24 Hour Legal Advice Helpline (UK Only).
- Bi-lingual loss adjusters.
- Policy wording in English and English call centre.
- Policies underwritten by a leading A Rated insurers.