My Insurance - Standard Holiday Park Home Insurance
My Insurance have negotiated a specialist insurance scheme for leisure homes and park homes with a leading underwriter at Lloyd's of London that is exclusively available to our customers.
Links to the leisure home/park home insurance policy documentation are provided below:
- My Insurance Standard Leisure Park Home Insurance Policy Summary
- My Insurance Standard Leisure Park Home Insurance Policy Wording
The Standard policy offers comprehensive cover for high leisure homes and park homes including:
- Cover for Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Vandalism, Storm, Flood, Theft, Escape of Water/Oil, Vehicle/Animal Impact, Aircraft, Earthquake, Riot & Civil Commotion, Breakage of Aerials, Falling Trees/Poles, Glass Breakage, Subsidence and Accidental Damage
- Up to £2,000 worth of Contents cover as standard with higher limits available
- Up to £1,000 of Personal Effects included in Contents sum insured
- Up to £1,000 of Sports & Leisure Equipment included in Contents sum insured
- Up to 5% of the Holiday Park Home sum insured in relation to debris removal, re-siting etc following insured damage
- Up to 5% of the Holiday Park Home sum insured in relation to loss of rental income following insured damage
- Up to £1,000 in respect of damage caused by Emergency Services
- Up to £750 in respect of Alternative Accommodation following insured damage
- Up to £250 in respect of Loss of Metered Oil/Water
- Up to £250 in respect of Loss of Title Deeds
- Up to £100 in respect of Replacement Locks & Keys cover
In addition, you are pre-authorised to make repairs up to the value of £250 following insured loss or damage.
Please ensure you review the cover provided within the Policy Summary and/or Policy Wording to ensure the cover provided is suitable for your requirements.