My Insurance - Superior Holiday Park Home Insurance
My Insurance have negotiated a specialist insurance scheme for leisure homes and park homes with a leading underwriter at Lloyd's of London that is exclusively available to our customers.
Lloyd's is the oldest and largest insurance organisation in the world and our underwriters specialise in specific niche markets including the leisure home and park home sector.
Links to the leisure home/park home insurance policy documentation are provided below:
- My Insurance Superior Leisure Park Home Insurance Policy Summary
- My Insurance Superior Leisure Park Home Insurance Policy Wording
The Superior policy offers comprehensive cover for high value leisure homes and park homes including:
- Cover for Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Vandalism, Storm, Flood, Theft, Escape of Water/Oil, Vehicle/Animal Impact, Aircraft, Earthquake, Riot & Civil Commotion, Breakage of Aerials, Falling Trees/Poles, Glass Breakage, Subsidence and Accidental Damage
- Up to 10% of the Holiday Park Home sum insured in relation to Contents cover as standard with higher limits available
- Up to 10% of the Holiday Park Home sum insured in relation to loss of rental income following insured damage
- Up to £10,000 in respect of Personal Accident cover if you or your partner/spouse die following a fire or accident at the property
- Up to £7,500 in respect of debris removal, re-siting etc following insured damage
- Up to £2,500 in respect of Wedding Gifts
- Up to £2,000 for Personal Effects within the property (plus option for Worldwide Personal Possessions cover)
- Up to £2,000 of Sports & Leisure Equipment included in Contents sum insured
- Up to £2,000 in respect of damage caused by Emergency Services
- Up to £750 in respect of damage to your garden
- Up to £500 in respect of Loss of Metered Oil/Water
- Up to £500 in respect of Loss of Title Deeds
- Up to £250 in respect of Replacement Locks & Keys cover
- Up to £250 in respect of Money
- Up to £250 in respect of deterioration of Frozen Food in freezers
Legal Expenses cover for up to £50,000 is also available on request.
In addition, you are pre-authorised to make repairs up to the value of £500 following insured loss or damage. Please ensure you review the cover provided within the Policy Summary and/or Policy Wording to ensure the cover provided is suitable for your requirements.