Customer Area
feefo rating icon a hillside coastal town

Holiday Home Insurance - UK and Overseas - 01428 600002

a composite image made up of 6 separate images of holiday homes. There is an alpine style chalet, a farmhouse, a row of beach huts, a row of small units, a large Mediterranean style villa and large country home.
Holiday Homes & Second Homes

We offer insurance for UK and Overseas holiday homes from a range of specialist holiday home insurance providers so you no longer have to visit several different sites to get competitive quotes.

Quick Quote >

Enter basic details and get an indication

Quote & Buy >

Enter full details, compare and buy online

UK Holiday Homes

Cover is available for chalets, beach huts and holiday homes used solely by yourself as a second home and/or let out for part of the year.

Most importantly, specialist holiday home insurance provides cover for circumstances that would usually be excluded and/or invalidate a standard home insurance policy e.g. unoccupied properties and/or letting.

Find out more...
Overseas Holiday Homes

MyInsurance also offers overseas holiday home insurance from a range of specialist overseas holiday home insurance providers.

Cover is available for holiday homes in Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Bulgaria as well as for homes and holiday homes that are further afield.

All of our UK based insurer policies are written in plain English and provide specialist cover that is often wider than that provided by overseas insurer policies.

Find out more...
Quote & Buy >

Click to enter details then compare prices and buy online