Park Home Insurance
Owning a park home can be a significant financial investment and it is important to ensure that you can compare competitive park home insurance quotes for the insurance cover you need.
Our park home insurance policy is underwritten by Towergate Bakers and K Drewe who have many years experience within this specialist sector.
Simply click on the "Quote Now" button above, complete our online form and we will source a competitive quote from our quality insurer panel.
Many insurance companies will not offer insurance for park homes and our park home insurance product is specifically designed for park homes.
As well as including cover for a wide range of risks such as fire, storm, flood, theft, etc. cover can also be provided for:
- Accidental breakage of glass, sanitary ware, mirrors and fixed glass in furniture
- Accidental damage to televisions, audio, video and home computer equipment
- Contents temporarily removed from the home (up to 15% of contents sum insured)
- Replacement locks if keys are lost or stolen (up to £300)
- Spoilage of food in freezers
- The cost of temporary alternative accommodation following an insured loss (up to 20% of the home and contents sum insured) if the home is made uninhabitable
- Compensation for death in the home – up to £10,000 paid in the event of fatal injury as a direct result of fire, assault or accident in the home
- Your liability as occupier, tenant and in a personal capacity (up to £2m limit of indemnity), and to domestic employees (up to £10m limit of indemnity)
- Legal Expenses Insurance in the event of a legal dispute