My Insurance - Economy Holiday Park Home Insurance
My Insurance have negotiated a specialist insurance scheme for leisure homes and park homes with a leading underwriter at Lloyd's of London that is exclusively available to our customers.
Lloyd's is the oldest and largest insurance organisation in the world and our underwriters specialise in specific niche markets including the leisure home and park home sector.
Links to the leisure home/park home insurance policy documentation are provided below:
- My Insurance ECONOMY Leisure Park Home Insurance Policy Summary
- My Insurance ECONOMY Leisure Park Home Insurance Policy Wording
The ECONOMY policy offers comprehensive cover for leisure homes and park homes including:
- Cover for Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Vandalism, Storm, Flood, Theft, Escape of Water/Oil, Vehicle/Animal Impact, Aircraft, Earthquake, Riot & Civil Commotion, Glass Breakage and Subsidence (if Accidental Damage and/or cover for falling trees/aerials is required then please see our "Standard" or "Superior" schemes)
- Contents cover up to the specified sum insured (if "Personal Effects" or "Sports & Leisure Equipment" cover is required then please see our "Standard" or "Superior" schemes)
- Up to £1000 in relation to debris removal, re-siting etc following insured damage (if "Loss of Rental Income" and/or "Alternative Accommodation" cover is required then please see our "Standard" or "Superior" schemes)
The ECONOMY scheme provides good value "no frills" core cover for leisure homes and park homes, if you require more extensive cover then please contact us to discuss your requirements in greater detail.
Please ensure you review the cover provided within the Policy Summary and/or Policy Wording to ensure the cover provided is suitable for your requirements.